Here's some motors I've painted.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Blue Rude

Reaction score
Here's some motors I painted last year.

Attachments

• andrew%20motor.jpg
    andrew%20motor.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,509
  • andrewmotor%202.jpg
    andrewmotor%202.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,509
  • lindells%20motor.jpg
    lindells%20motor.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,509
  • scotts%20motor.jpg
    scotts%20motor.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,509
  • willys%20motor.jpg
    willys%20motor.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,509
And please complete your profile and let us know what part of the world you're from.

Nice work! =D>

Those are some pretty nice paint jobs. I think I remember seeing some of the paint job pictures. Hey Lil' Blue Rude, don't you have some relatives that's into jet boats. Could you post some, or a lot, of the pictures of them and what they have done to them.

that my friend is a unique talent... and an awesome job.

What kind of paint are you using?

thanks Guys. I use urethane base coat paint. Same stuff cars are painted with. I've had real good luck with it so far. Here's some picture of some boats from my part of the river. I'd put more but the computers being slow today. https://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10906 here's a link to look at alot of the boats in my area.

From what I have read on other FORUMS, those are some very mean motors to deal with. There is no better way to advertise your paint skills than painting those motors. They do draw a lot of attention. Keep up the good work. They are really nice.

fender66 said:
So...what part of the world are you in? Be nice to see that in your profile too. :)

Pretty sure he is here in Mid to Southern Missouri with us. I'm thinking I have seen the the plated 'Rude either in person or on a local web site.

Bingo SE Mo,. Yeah those boats are mean. I can't take any credit on my cousins boat. I didn't do any of his paint. I painted all of the other boats.

You must of been at the currnet river around the middle of August. We live about 20mile away from currnet river (as the crow flies) #-o It's my older brothers boat. Were thinking about trying to make it to the polar bear run. Don't now if we'll be able to make it. Here's some pictures of my boat. There not very good ones. don't have the seats in or the deck pad on it. Stripped down to lean mean race mode :mrgreen: It's a 16' 42" Blazer SS with a 40hp evinrude 2cylinder. It runs good for what it is. 39mph on the lake and 41mph down river :mrgreen: I love it. :mrgreen:

Brine said:
And please complete your profile and let us know what part of the world you're from.

Nice work! =D>
fender66 said:
So...what part of the world are you in? Be nice to see that in your profile too. :)

I will ask again - hey fill out your profile please [-o<

Yeap Turner032 is my cousin. Thanks for all of the compliments :mrgreen: . I'll make sure to post any of my new paint jobs. I'm in the middle of some fiber glass work on my brothers old hood he had layin around. I don't know how I'm going to paint it? It's a work in progress.

S&MFISH said:
I thought I recognized some of the boats in your pics. Turner032 is your cousin,right? You do some GOOD paint work.Keep the pics coming,I enjoy fine artwork.

Yeah....I recognized a few of those boats too.

Lil' Blue Rude said:
Yeap Turner032 is my cousin. Thanks for all of the compliments :mrgreen: . I'll make sure to post any of my new paint jobs. I'm in the middle of some fiber glass work on my brothers old hood he had layin around. I don't know how I'm going to paint it? It's a work in progress.

Nice. =D>

Really like that. Paint it white, and add some Evinrude Canadian flag decals off ebay....Ya, I know boring. I'd just like to see what it looks like since I was thinking about doing the same.

Latest posts