New to Tinboats and Jet game

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvrbass1997

Reaction score
Hey guys new member here. Been a Kayak angler on our local Tx rivers for a while. Now proud owner of a 2018 Lowe Pathfinder 1760 with the 115/80 Merc 4 stroke and I absolutely love it! :D Hope to learn all I can from you guys and maybe add a little something to the group myself. Have a good one everybody!

CedarRiverScooter said:
Sounds like an awesome boat!

How about some pictures?
bb7212a783d805219751f1deb4791a9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group.

I’m a little jealous I’ve been looking at that boat for a long time, minus the jet. The lakes around me are all soft bottom so jets don’t do well.

Either way amazing boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice boat! Is that a jet tunnel hull? I have a 1652 and I know a 1660 would be the best compromise for me, but it's tough to find a 1660 and when I see one, it's pretty pricey. That 1760 should work great.

Thanks guys. Yes its a tunnel. Really enjoying it so far. Fish the Lower Colorado river from it. Runs really shallow with decent speed for a jet. 34 mph with 3 guys and gear.

Nice outfit there! I'm running the Pathfinder 1660 with the 60/40 Merc Jet and I've really enjoyed mine what little I got to run it before the deep freeze. Mine runs right around 23 mph with just me and 20-21 with 2 people but I went with the HD .125 hull too so it's got some added weight.

Latest posts