Short video

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigTerp said:
Nice!!

How is your camera mounted in that video? Trying to come up with different ways to get a good view out in front of the boat while running like in your video.

GoPro Jaws Flex Clamp that is clamped to my grab rail. The name brand clamps are expensive...the knock-offs are a lot cheaper. Didn't you make one?

RiverBottomOutdoors said:
BigTerp said:
Nice!!

How is your camera mounted in that video? Trying to come up with different ways to get a good view out in front of the boat while running like in your video.

GoPro Jaws Flex Clamp that is clamped to my grab rail. The name brand clamps are expensive...the knock-offs are a lot cheaper. Didn't you make one?

Yeah, I made a bunch of mounts. But I don't have anything to clamp, magnetize or suction cup mount my camera to like your grab rail. I did mount a length of angle to my transom knee brace that gets a good view of the boat while fishing. Didn't get the chance to see how it looks while underway since a faulty 12V charger fried my camera last weekend :cry: Sent it back in for replacement, so hopefully I'll have a new one shortly.

Latest posts