• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Marine Fuel Tanks and Tire/Rim (GA)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveInGA

Reaction score
Item Name: Marine Fuel Tanks and Tire/Rim

Zip Code: 30549

Item is for: Sale or trade

Sale Price: varies

Willing To Ship: Yes, shipping extra

Item Description:

Attwood 12 gallon Plastic Marine Fuel Tank, includes fitting $60.00

Moeller 6 gallon Marine Fuel Tank with manual air valve and fuel gauge, includes fitting $45.00

Vintage Mercury Steel 6 gallon fuel tanks, (I have two) in restorable condition with stickers $25.00 each tank both sold

Loadstar 4.8-12 Trailer Tire with galvanized rim $45.00

Everything listed is in excellent/like new condition except the vintage items, as I used it very little or not at all. Prices are as listed above. My wife works within five minutes of the Mall of GA, so if necessary, I can arrange for the items to be viewed and purchased at her workplace or they can be picked up in Jefferson, GA. Cash only accepted for payment.

First "I'll take it" PM to my inbox gets it. "I'll take it" in post does not count. If you have questions, please PM me, as I'm fairly busy and seldom recheck my posts until I close them, while my PM's are alerted to my email.

Note: I need a replacement transducer & cable for a Humminbird 858C DI Combo unit, 408240-1. I'd really be interested in working a trade for one.

Thanks for looking.

Latest posts