• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgdunham

Reaction score
I have a 1959 Duratech Sealine 14' runabout that needs a new home.
It is in good shape above the splash rails but the seats and seat backs are missing.
Transom wood is shot/gone
All hardware is present (I think) except for the stern light mast and one broken bow cleat.
The steering cable and pulleys look ok but the wheel is frozen. Worst case it would need the shaft cut and a new one made.
Someone hit something very hard and creased the hull from bow to stern. The damage was worse towards the stern and a 5'x6" patch was put on poorly. The dent forward of the patch will bang out.
I removed the patch and was going to do it properly but this boat fell down the priority list and I don't really have time for it anymore.
There are a fair number of rivets with corroded heads on the outside of the hull below the water line. They are still holding but if rivet work has to happen anyway I think they should be replaced.
It is temporarily on a trailer that I use for another boat but could be sold at the right price.
The boat is in monkton vermont.
I have more pictures and can take any additional ones that are requested.
I know the boat is rough now. I want to see it saved. All the damage is low and would be out of sight when its all done right.
I would like to get $250. I have plans for another boat that will need steering hardware and the vintage stuff is getting hard to come by.
IMG_6562[1].JPG
IMG_6563[1].JPG
IMG_6567[1].JPG
IMG_6569[1].JPG

Latest posts