Guess this HP rating, can't find info online

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
Found the 1992 lowe bass boat on CL. Its 15'x".

Can't get ahold of the seller, but Im trying to figure out what kind on HP rating this boat might have.

It has a 25 on it right now.

Any guesses??

Attachments

• lowe1.jpg
    lowe1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 557
  • lowe2.jpg
    lowe2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 557
  • lowe3.jpg
    lowe3.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 557
Although you didn't give a bottom width, I'll guess maybe a 42-48" or so, 40hp would be about it, imo.

The bottom would have to be a 48 wouldnt you think?

I was guessing right around 40, but I wasnt sure. The 25 that comes on it doesnt have power trim so I'd probably want to oust it for a bigger one if possible. It seems like a good boat, older gentleman owns it. Problem is, its a 2 hour drive to see it, so I'm hoping no one buys it until I can make a legitimate low ball attempt... probably 2100, hes asking 2500.

Well I finally got ahold of the seller, and its rated for a 60! 15ft and some change with a 60 would MOVE!

I got a ton of pictures, and I like what I see. Needs a little bit of work and updating, but nothing I cant teach myself to do, or beg you guys for information to figure it out!

I'm gonna make an offer tomorrow. I'm hoping he'll let it go for 2100 (asking 2500), but it might be a little low. Keep you fingers crossed for me, cause I'd be one happy camper if I got to drive this around till the ice shows up!

Latest posts