tinytach

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman

Reaction score
I would like to know how your experience was with them.Let me start whit this when i placed my order i never got a total ,a order # or a conformance #.Had to enter all info first with no total.I may be wrong but just unsure as every thing else i have ordered online i have received a order #.I called them yesterday and was told my order was being built,but i had already sent a e-mail and to day my answer back was "MIKE WHO ????" CAN THEY NOT LOOK AT E-MAIL ADDRESS. I was just concerned because they have my info. I my opinion not very professional
mike

I ordered one from them and had a problem too. I can't remember what I emailed them about, but I got a pretty snarky email back. Something like, "I can't help you because we're only a distribution facility and we don't deal with that information." Then why would you have that email address on the contacts page?

I guess I was emailing for a tracking number. They didn't give it to me. Still got the tach pretty quick, though.

stinkynathan said:
but I got a pretty snarky email back. Something like, "I can't help you because we're only a distribution facility and we don't deal with that information." Then why would you have that email address on the contacts page?
Just wanted to know how everyone else had been treated on here by them.I hope their product is better than the lady that answers the phone/e mails...I don't order a lot on line because of this no customer service.Call me old but i like to talk to some one face to face...............

WE WILL SEE.
CaveMAN
MIKE

Folks I have ordered twice that were years apart. I had great and almost instant service. The Last one was about 10 months ago and I ordered a special one with a 16 foot cable. I have a 60hp Merc 2008 with tiller but wanted the tach long enough in the event I moved it to a console. They took about a week to make it special for me. Don't know them, don't have an interest but I think they are a stand up company. Good luck and screw the e-mail, call them on the phone!

dunk50 said:
Folks I have ordered twice that were years apart. I had great and almost instant service. The Last one was about 10 months ago and I ordered a special one with a 16 foot cable. I have a 60hp Merc 2008 with tiller but wanted the tach long enough in the event I moved it to a console. They took about a week to make it special for me. Don't know them, don't have an interest but I think they are a stand up company. Good luck and screw the e-mail, call them on the phone!

I am not saying it is bad company i am just asking how your experience whit them was.....
At this point in time it has been 3 weeks and no tack..................I ordered a 11' cable so that makes it a special order x time OK but 3 weeks and no tracking # ,or order # JUST NOT SURE ABOUNT THEM..............

I'm in Canada,ordered 1 acouple years ago,,,,arrived very quickly.
Not a special order though.

Dunk50
I to was in military at 17. USMC 83/87 out at 21 and it made me a better MAN.... I have the up most respect for ALL that have served...........
THAKE YOU............... =D> =D> =D>

Latest posts