We have made a milestone!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I just realized we are over 1000 posts! Guess who made the 1000th? JustFishN congrats! You are the winner!

There is a package of baits in the mail for you!

Happy fishing!
Jim

Pic is kind of small, But look at the time. Its 4:00AM and Im suffering from Insomnia.

Attachments

• 1000post (Small).JPG
    1000post (Small).JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,964
WOW thats great =D>!! I know that JustFishN is going to be so happy about the bait.

fishnfever

Right on I remember when there was only like 12 members. This is a great site with great guys, I think it will keep goin strong long into the future.

JustFishN said:
Jimmy,

Thanks for all of the prizes! I was so excited when I got your package!

Thank you again

Jenn

Your very welcome! You guys (and gals) make this site! I like surprising members now and then with cool free stuff. Every now and then I like to thank people for helping out grow the site.

Tell fishnfever paws off those baits, those are for you! :D

jimmyt said:
JustFishN said:
Jimmy,

Thank you again

Jenn

Your very welcome! You guys (and gals) make this site! I like surprising members now and then with cool free stuff. Every now and then I like to thank people for helping out grow the site.

Darn it!! Thats ok Jim I will wait untill I get a pack of your worms :wink:

fishnfever

jimmyt said:
JustFishN said:
Jimmy,

Thank you again

Jenn

He already tried to steal the mini!!!

Thanks again... and this board is awesome! We need to have a chatroom here. hehe. I've noticed a few times that like 6 people are on at the same time. But I know those are hard to run.

Latest posts