New Guy First Tin Tracker 1232 Mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty pimp! I really like how you did the cut out for the cooler to fit in exactly so you can still use the can holders on top then take it out for draining. I was planning on making mine built in but now that I've seen it done this way i'm undecided.. looks good.

I was kinda unsure how the cooler cutout was going to work, well it turn out i couldnt be happier with it. thanks for feedback on my work. one more pic before Im off to Maryland. I went on a Hot date tonight with my wife / fishing partner. well she wanted to pose on the boat so here ya go.

DSCN0574small.jpg

Well she is the best thing Ive ever caught. I didnt see the boat either. As far as the work goes Im a fabricator by trade and I do alot of woodworking in my spare time. I start a project, its full steam ahead till Im done.

well my shoulder injury returns to haunt me so i will be back home begining of the week. the good news ill be able to work on the boat the bad i might have to have shoulder surgery again. WooHoo

ok well ive been finishing the boat but didnt take very many pictures I got all the electric wiring done made a box and finished mounting the odds and ends. I hope everything works out well my wife and I are gonna try to enter the EBC tournaments this year looking forward to it and meeting some fellow tinboaters.

DSCN0570small.jpg

DSCN0576small.jpg

DSCN0577small.jpg

DSCN0582small.jpg

DSCN0583small.jpg

Awesome work man.

Got one sharp boat.

Got a beautiful wife.

Got a full tackle box.

Life is good!

Bufford in Orlando

Thanks its all been alot of work but its worth it in the end.
woke up this morning to a few inches of snow and I thought this crap was gone till next winter.
oh well off to work and to register my trailer.

Looks like you tackle is already cleaned up and sorted out... We just had to do that last week with all of ours. Took about 7 hours to clean up and organize. My buddy and I have since made the deal that we are both going to get on each other about puttin stuff back in the right spot. Its amazing how much extra stuff and duplicates of things you have cuz you figured you lost it. We probably literally have 300 Gamakatsu hooks now. Its great knowin you'll never have to buy stuff like that again. Your boat looks awesome man. Very simple looking, but does everything you'll need. Hope you guys have fun...

yeah i have 11" extensions for both seats not sure if im gonna use them till i get her on the water and see how stable it is with the extensions.

i probably already have about 3 hrs in my tackle now i just need to put it all away organized.

well took the ol boat out this afternoon ........................ made it about 400 yds from the ramp and the motor quit on me, not to mention it was a little windy 1-3ft swells. i was actually surprised at how well she handled it.

got home and dug in to the motor to find out the carb came apart on me. all back together now so we will give her another run probably gonna be next weekend.

All In A Days Work. :LOL2:

Long time visitor of the site here but first post.

Just wanted to say the boat looks Great- Clean work done.

I got a 1232 myself in the winter and never got to get started on the mods because of work but will soon.

I'm Interested in how stable it is with only 32" in wide boat. Let us know- worth the effort?

Good luck on the motor. I'm getting a old 4 working again my self here. Got my hitch in the mail last night and will get a Harbor Freight trailer next week is the plan.

Anyways let me know how the boat rides with the weight and if that 2hp is enough power to get you to the next hole.

Latest posts