New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,
My name is John. It's good to be here. Thanks, Jim, for running this site. I've checked it out before when I was looking for a boat a while back, but didn't register because I wasn't a boat owner....well not a tin boat owner...yet.

I'm 33 years old and live in Carpentersville, IL. close to the Fox river. I'm a smallmouth bass junkie and love to fish for almost anything that swims, but bass and crappie are my favorites. I belong to The Illinois Smallmouth Alliance, B.A.S.S., bassresource.com, and the River Smallies forum. My favorite time to fish is anytime! Did I mention that I like bass?

This friday I'm trading my canoe for an old 1960's 16' V-hull that is already stripped down and ready for a mod...
So I'll be here and posting pics of my progress (hopefully...it's a craigslist find) and asking lots of questions.

Thanks for having me and thanks for being here!
I'll get some pics of the boat up soon.

hi newbie here... out of Tulsa, OK. i love to fish for bass and crappie. i have a 14 ft flatbottom W/ a 20hp merc on it. interesting site, glad to have found it.

I live in texas right outside lake conroe im 32 a father of 3 two boys an a girl. I fish hunt anything outdoors sometimes to get away from the wife :p but most of the time there with me. I think this site is great thanks everyone for all the post.

Hi! My name is Luke,I have a 16' Duracraft, I stumbled on the site and after reading a few posts I'm really glad I did. It seems many of you guys (like myself) Like to take something basic and modify it to your wants and needs or just "custumiz" it! I look forward to reading and learning tips and tricks.

:WELCOME: aboard luke!!! Take some time to run through some of the mods on here to get you ispired. Your gonna like it around here. Lots of good knowledge and advice.

Greetings from East Oregon. You guys have dome some nice work on your conversions. I hope to do mine soon. I have some ideas that I have gotten off this site. Thanks Randy

Hello, I just came into ownership of a tracker topper 14 with 9.9 Nissan and no trailer. My plan is to get a trailer, convert this boat into a bass rig and hit all of these electric only or 10 hp or less reservoirs here in VA and catch some bass. I don't know anything about building a boat, but I intend to learn here. Saw a guy on youtube- mark moore who converted a boat just like mine into a res boat. Liked it! Thanks for the website. Flyboy