4/23/10 - Parvin Lake - NJ

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robr3004

Reaction score
So after getting beat up by the wind at Lake Audrey I decided to head to Parvin. Winds were lighter, but still significant. Fished the front edge along the front of the lake a picked up a few small LM bass. Headed towards the back of the lake to the creeks and only managed to get a few pickerel. Made it back to the front edge of the lake and picked up a few more. Nothing really big, but it was nice to put some fish in the new boat. All fish were caught on senco's

Jim said:
Good to hear! Only matter of time before you show us a bass like the one in your avatar!

Yeah, the Bass was caught far away from NJ....it was from Lake Fork in Texas. 9bls 4oz 26-1/2"

=D> =D> =D> It's the gettin out amongst them that is the fun of fishin.....God just teases us with nice fish occasionally.....................JIGGY

ober51 said:
Where is Lake Parvin exactly - HP limit? Trying to expand my horizons a bit this year.
Parvin is in Pittsgrove, NJ....right next to Vineland. All electric and small enough that you don't need gas....also the average depth is 2 feet.

Only lake in south jersey that I know of that is gas is Union Reservoir which is just south of Vineland and it's a 10HP limit. I think the Maurice River, which Union Rez empties into, is unlimited HP, but it's not very wide...

:twisted: Parvin is part of the LUNKER Lake program in NJ. 15" minimum. There's a healthy population of shad in there. The biggest bass are usually caught early in the season.

Latest posts