TinBoats.net Business card for Jim

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevillizer

Reaction score
Here is proposed design of a business card for TinBoats.net. The back will have some general information about the site and what we all do on here. This is a good example of our work and what we can do other than just video & web design. Thanks for looking and please post comments on what you think.

Attachments

• TB Bus Card 4b.jpg
    TB Bus Card 4b.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2,022
dyeguy1212 said:
the rivets are the best part.. that explains what we're all about, without the use of words :lol:

yes exactly what I thought too. :beer:

Nevillzer came up with a bunch of designs in a short time and I was being a Pain in the butt. Then he made this and it just stuck. =D>

Until we come up with a "brand identity" I don't want to spend too much time trying to come up with something new so my thinking is to just use graphics and pictures of what we have. My plan is to throw a card in with the jigs I make to try to promote the site. People will take the jig and toss the card. I am hoping it grabs their attention just enough to maybe keep it and check out the site.

Mcdonalds has the golden arches, basspro has the yellow sign with Bass, Pepsi has the red white and blue swirl.....Tinboats needs something. :LOL2:

Ok. Here is the final Design. Cleaned up the graphics a bit. The idea is for it to look like the TinBoats.Net sticker on the riveted hull of an aluminun boat.

Attachments

• TB REV - Copy.jpg
    TB REV - Copy.jpg
    1,019.2 KB · Views: 1,891

Latest posts