Out of the Blue Bass fishing Tournament RIGHT NOW!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats to Dyeguy1212 for winning this spur of the moment Tournament!

All it took to win this was the fish he caught here: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=140234#p140234

Rules:
1, Go fishing with legal methods. Live bait is OK, snagging is not.
2, Take a picture with the fish with some sort of knife or pliers in the picture.
3, Biggest bass Wins. I will judge and scrutinize the pictures to see who has the biggest bass, and I am good. :LOL2:
4, Contest starts NOW and Ends Sunday night 8PM Eastern 5/16/2010.
5, One entry per contestant, all pictures must be submitted here by date listed above.
6, Open to all members who have made at least 10 posts before this time....and I WILL CHECK!
Species allowed: Largemouth, smallmouth, or spotted.

Here is the catch. I am going fishing too. :shock: If I catch the biggest bass this weekend, you all lose. 8)

So go get them. All it takes is one cast to win. :mrgreen:

Winner will win a nice Rapala Skitter Pop(Pink or purple) and some football jigs and maybe a TB spinnerbait, 1 package of JDBaits plastics of my choice, and a custom painted BYOB lure.

A killer prize pack for doing nothing but fishing In my opinion.

Disclaimer: All rules and contests can change because.

If I missed something or you have any questions, let me know.

And I'm out of town this weekend!

](*,)

(this may give me incentive to sneak away from work early this afternoon, though :lol: )

I was on the fence about fishing this weekend, but t-storms be darned... I'm going.

Very busy weekend for me, so doubt I will get to fish... But I just had to say. JIM IS THE MAN!
Go get em' boys and girls. =D>

Look out guys... if Lake Orion is hopping like it was last week, I've got this one in the bag. Hopefully the colder temps kept things right where they were 8)

I would have taken pics of the 3 I caught today but my pliers were bigger than the bass were :LOL2: ...........................................JIGGY

jigster60 said:
I would have taken pics of the 3 I caught today but my pliers were bigger than the bass were :LOL2: ...........................................JIGGY
:LOL2: :roflmao: Good luck jiggy

jigster60 said:

Jiggy that honestly has me laughing out loud by myself right now. :lol:

jigster60 said:

That's okay Jiggy, last weekend I caught a bream on a spinnerbait and the spinnerbait was about the same size as the bream. How it managed to get the hook its mouth I'll never know. When I set the hook it came flying out of the water and landed about 20 foot on the other side of the boat.

jigster60 said:

At least you got 3, I only got 1, about the same size as my pliers.

:?

Caught quite a few lunkers today, but nothing beat my first. I have a chance to get on the water tomorrow so I'm going to have to withhold the pic until then :wink:

Dang! And I just caught a 13lb bass today, but just now saw this post and didn't get a pic of it. :( :---)

dyeguy1212 said:
Caught quite a few lunkers today, but nothing beat my first. I have a chance to get on the water tomorrow so I'm going to have to withhold the pic until then :wink:

under or over 5lb. Cmon dye just a hint

cali27 said:
dyeguy1212 said:

under or over 5lb. Cmon dye just a hint

Approaching 5.. I've been catching some huge ones for MI. Its tough competing against all the southern guys :-({|=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts