Personal Best's

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not one of my personal best's but i bought my girlfriend a new rod and reel and we went fishing and she caught her biggest largemouth ever on a roadrunner. weighed right at 6 pounds!

005-2.jpg

New personal best. I caught my 2 biggest fish the same day. We won the tourney with 5 fish weighing 24-4 lbs. The fith fish is still in the bag. The fish on the left is my biggest. 7-6lbs. The other 2 were over 7 lbs as well.

Attachments

• arbuckle fish.jpg
    arbuckle fish.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 257
Heres a couple bass around 5 old pics and a king just over 18.

Attachments

• cell phone 045.jpg
    cell phone 045.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 256
  • cell phone 049.jpg
    cell phone 049.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 256
  • rsz_003.jpg
    rsz_003.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 256
PB so far.... I'm fairly new to bass fishing, so thus far this 4.5lb is my biggest. Just sucks that my only picture of it was with my wifes crappy phone. :evil: Oh well I'm hoping to at least break the 5lb mark this year. Its not so easy in MI, well compared to the southerners anyhow.

fish2.jpg

dyeguy1212 said:
fish devil said:
:twisted: Just caught my PB Smallie this past Friday. She went 5lbs even.....

Nice! Those **** redeye shads have done nothing for me so far this year... I need a new favorite lure.

They only work certain times of yr, you got to get them to hit something as well, the one lake we fish, it would hit the grass on the bottom and as soon as you tug it to free it you would get bit... cant be affraid to loose them for sure, I havent had any success in open water with them at all... keep at it, you will like them one day, probbaly about sept...

Same fish, better angle. Also, the other pic is the fish that won big bass. 8 lbs-12oz.

Attachments

• Fore.jpg
    Fore.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Lambert.jpg
    Lambert.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 204
Here's my dad's personal best Rainbow, about 23" and 4.5 lbs.
Dad082909.jpg

Here is my much smaller catch the same day, we caught about 20 this day this size.
Me082909.jpg

About time! Some good fishing.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 189
  • caniste.jpg
    caniste.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 189
  • canistear3.jpg
    canistear3.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 189
  • canistear9.jpg
    canistear9.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 189
Nice fish guys...here are two of my "Best's"

Lake Fork - TX
9.4# Largemouth , 26-1/2" long, 18" girth. Caught on a white rubber crawdad pitching to a bed.
LakeFork_9_4.JPG

Franklin Lake - VT
4.2# Smallmouth. caught on a rainbow trout colored pop-r
Picture 018.jpg

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of my personal bests from my home lakes in NJ, but for largemouth it would be 5.5#'s caught on an orange buzz bait at dusk.

Don't think its my best but it was my best tonight. Had a real giant come off at the boat, but Im happy with this one and about 15 others. Remember im in Michigan :D

Attachments

• 2010 bass1.jpg
    2010 bass1.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 2010 bass.jpg
    2010 bass.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 173
This is mine caught out of Lake Okeechobee in Clewiston Florida. Its a 6lb 3oz LM.

My fishing buddy and I went to Florida to fish for LM in February 2010. I know there is bigger in that lake but this was the biggest of the trip. We had a biggest fish competition going while we were down there and he was leading with a 5lb 10oz LM. I caught this one on the last day at 230 in the afternoon and we were flying back to Toronto at 630 that evening.

We stayed at Roland Martin Marina, it was amazing. All the staff at the "Tiki Bar" took great care of us. Cant wait to go back!

myphone068.jpg

Man... Looking at some of these pics REALLY makes me want to head down south for some bass fishing. The largest bass we catch up here in Minnesota are TINY compared to a lot of fish in this thread. :(

I had been fishing about 45 minutes without a bite when I caught this one at 9:45 on a buzzbait like frog. It weighed 10 lbs and 4 ozs and was 26 inches long by 20 inches around. I didn't even stay and fish anymore after I got it in, couldn't wait to take it home and show my family. My son in the picture was scared and wouldn't come near it for almost 10 minutes.

Attachments

• 101_8246 (Medium).JPG
    101_8246 (Medium).JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 168

Latest posts