Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you make those giant baits in Chartreuse?

How about hot pink?

White?

Hmmmm,

Fuchsia?

Creamsickle?

Chocolate Mousse?

Sunflower orange?

Denny's Mom's Fudge Color?

Do they sink or float?

Whelp, after my long winter hiatus im starting to thaw out and get the worming operation into full swing. Along with trying to catch up on over due jobs and getting the new baits online i am also getting a few colors I haven't posted online.

Here is Cinnamon Crawl:
cinnamoncrawl2.png

And Pumpkinseed:
pumpkinseed.png

Edit: Both these packs will be sent to Jim to distribute at his own discretion or keep for himself, but shhhhh don't tell him, he has threatened to ban me for freebies!

Hey all, I just wanted to let yas know Mr Moo was the proud recipient of my last batch of my original green pumpkin. Since then I came up with a new green pumpkin because one of the colors I need to make it is no longer available.

Here is my new Green Pumpkin:
GreenPumpkinCrawChunk.png

Also I am now offering 6/0 heavy wire Mustad worm hooks for the Fat Daddys at 60 cents each which should be on the site tonight.

BassAddict said:
Bugpac said:
Well if that is a custom color for cali, How about Green Cali or Cali Green? :)

Been pouring worms all day.... Then bagging worms.............. Last thing I want to think about is names for worms!!! I need a beer and a bubble bath

Good, we like seeing you busy... :)

Latest posts