Just introducing myself

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner

Reaction score
I've been a part of a number of forums in the past and started looking around this one after i recently purchased my first jon boat. It seems like everyone on here is real nice and im looking to hopefully getting some good info on how to fix up my used jon boat. Well anyways, hello everyone and have a nice day. looking forward to getting to know everyone

i plan on it. i am storing it at my buddy's house for the time being. i am going to home depot tomorrow to start buying the lumber and i have paint on the way and im probably gonna start tearing the bootleg job the previous owner did tomorrow. i planned on tracking this one anyways. i just gotta get the wife to show me how to do the whole camera computer thing.

:WELCOME:

Remember to stay away from the pressure treated lumber while at HD.

welcome and thanks for your service to this country. looking forward to your build

:WELCOME: Gunner!

Be warned: This site is as addictive as fishing! Good new though, the people here are great (which I can't rightly say for everyone you'll meet on the lake).

Latest posts