Got to Vent.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't heard of these low-life being anywhere lately. It is a disgrace that they would do this at a funeral of a fallen hero that has given the ultimate sacrifice to protect the freedom they enjoy. There would be some major *** whipping if they were to be at a funeral around here. I am 66 yrs. old and would not hesitate to thump these people if they were at a funeral of a soldier even if I did not know that soldier. We don't have to agree with the policies of our govt. but it is disgusting for someone to protest the funeral of a fallen soldier and spout garbage that that soldier deserved what he got. These people do not deserve to be in the same vacinity of a fallen hero.

well... we do what we do so they can protest - but I'd do a little more if I ever saw them at my buddies or families funerals. You wouldn't believe what is running through my head right now if I ever ran across this happening.

Note to self - keep survival shovel in every vehicle... just in case :lol:

The problem is that these protesters have police protection. They can yell all of their protest at you but you can not yell at them. That would infringe on their rights. That is wrong. I feel they should be arrested for protesting at a funeral of a fallen hero. This so called church should have to pay for all funeral cost of the fallen soldier if one of their members is spotted at a funeral.

russ010 said:
well... we do what we do so they can protest - but I'd do a little more if I ever saw them at my buddies or families funerals. You wouldn't believe what is running through my head right now if I ever ran across this happening.

Note to self - keep survival shovel in every vehicle... just in case :lol:

I can only imagine....

What these people do is sickening.

BaitCaster said:
...but they are "exercising their right to free speech" - which so many soldiers have died to protect through the years. It's disgraceful.

If only we could trade dead soldiers for live idiots...the world would be a better place.

I know it would not be the right thing to do, but I would like to see their reaction if soilders stood outside the church cheering as one of the protester's funeral was being held. If I was having my son or daughter's funeral and these idoits showed up, I don't think I could contain myself. After it was all said and done, I would ask for a jury trial. I don't think any right person could convict me of doing what should have been done after they protested the first funeral. God bless ALL military, public works (police, sheriff, firefighters, state troopers, and so on), and their families. I know we do not say it enough but, "Thank you!!"

masterofillusion said:
Thats the worst case of child abuse I have ever seen. Those parents are not true Americans let alone Christians.

I agree. I'm a Baptist myself but I do not agree with what they are doing at all. Even though I don't go along with the homosexual lifestyle I would never support a protest at anyones funeral. It is very disrespectful and uncalled for.

Latest posts