"New" to the forum

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fisherman94

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I am somewhat new to this forum. I joined in August of 2009 but I have just sort of been "lurking in the dark". I think I will be more active here so I just wanted to briefly introduce myself.

I love grouse hunting, four wheeling, working on cars and boats, and most importantly.. FISHING! Especially northern pike. I actually caught the lake trout (in my profile picture) while fishing for northerns. I was trolling in about 10 feet of water, on fishing opener weekend this year. It was a great way to start out the season.

I have a 1954 Larson Watercraft Seaman, 14 feet long, v-hull. It is very sturdy and does not have a single leak! I bought it for $200 w/o a trailer as I just used my trailer from my old aluminum boat. It is painted camo, from a previous owner, and altogether it is still in great condition for how old it is.

I will get some pictures on here as soon as I can.

I look forward to my "stay" here at the forums. :)

:WELCOME:

Congrats on the laker. Looks like a goodun.

I would have kept the lake trout.. Except I didn't know that trout season starts on the same day the general fishing opener does haha.. As I have never fished for lake trout before. :LOL2:

Bob, as far as I know, I do not have an account there.

Latest posts