Are you guys familiar with the "ROCKY POSE"???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perchin

Reaction score
My wife used to get pretty p---oed at me :lol: I used to be that kid that everyone liked to dare to do stuff :oops:

Me doing the Rocky at 750 feet! 8)
ROCKY.JPG

A little closer up.....
Rocky 1.jpg

I love it. =D>

I don't work as high as you did but I love heights.I do billboards & the highest that I've worked was 135'.
I built the super structure at the Texas Motor Speedway which was 117'
Never done the ROCKY POSE but I've done some other things not mentionable :roll:

KMixson said:
I hope those "nice young men in their clean white coats" were waiting for you when you came down.

:LMFAO: ............. Nope turns out my employer seeks us looney's out on purpose... :LOL2:

crazymanme2 said:
I love it. =D>Never done the ROCKY POSE but I've done some other things not mentionable :roll:

Trust me... I know of these things..... gotta go, ya gotta go :lol:

[/quote]Trust me... I know of these things..... gotta go, ya gotta go :lol:[/quote]

Now that's funny!

Dear.....was it supposed to rain today????

perchin said:
crazymanme2 said:
I love it. =D>Never done the ROCKY POSE but I've done some other things not mentionable :roll:

Trust me... I know of these things..... gotta go, ya gotta go :lol:

at 750ft, if anyone noticed other than getting wet....You're in the wrong profession :LOL2:

I've got a little over 1000 skydives from as high as 17,000 feet, but towers scare the daylights out of me.

Deadmeat said:
I've got a little over 1000 skydives from as high as 17,000 feet, but towers scare the daylights out of me.

Your crazier than him. :LOL2:

I would die of a heart attack, never mind getting me into one of those little crop dusters..

I've been standing on a 3' stepladder most of the day painting the ceiling, and I think I got a nose bleed from the altitude, lol. No tower-climbing or jumping out of perfectly good airplanes by me :shock:

I used to Rock Climb, did several 900 foot vertical climbs. Its an awesome view.
Also used to live in the Colorado Rockies, 9,100 feet. Almost 2 miles above sea-level. Climbe numberous mountains around the valley.

None of that compares to repelling out of a helicopter in full combat gear face first 150' off the deck. Talk about a ride.

Actually, I used to make my living at it. I used to skydive with up to four cameras (35-mm, 2.25, video, and 16mm) mounted to my helmet and I would take pictures of other skydivers while I was in freefall and then sell the pics and film to the advertising industry. In the 1000 jumps I had eight malfunctions when I had to go to the reserve and one minor plane crash but that was about all. But climbing towers and crop dusters--no way.

Here are a few facts.... Crab Fishing is not the world's most deadly job, tower work is. (Can you believe the crabber's were dissapointed in this??? nuckleheads :roll: ) Unfortunately our industry has already had 5 deaths this year... 1 death a year is too many.

unsafe_job.JPG
saftey.JPG

Latest posts