Are you guys familiar with the "ROCKY POSE"???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, F that. there ain't no stinkin way. I've fought some pretty mean dudes and been in some pretty hairy situations in law enforcement and the Corps, but there just ain't no way. NO WAY!!!!!

I'm just curious.........is it hard to get the smell out of your jump suit after the malfunctions or a plane crash!?

Naah, it happens much too fast for that. And the first two or three malfunctions were pretty scary but after that it's really no big deal--believe it or not. And the plane crash happened so fast it was pretty much over before anyone knew what had happened.

I remember we where taking a plane to get some radio work done & the voltage reg stuck which caused a fire under the dash.I was in the back seat (no parachute)but wishing I had one,holding the doors open to let the smoke out.We ended up landing in a corn field (engine out) & ran to a house to get some water to put fire out.Good thing it was early in the year & the corn was only about 6" high.Just some wiring burnt.Flew plane out of field 3 days later.
After that it was tough to fly without my parachute.Like I said earlier There's no such thing as a perfectly good airplane.

My profession comes in at #9. I've not been on a building 750ft up.But have walked the walls of the 3rd tallest in St.Louis,before fall protection was mandatory.That was when I was young and dumb,you wouldn't catch me doing it today without a harness.