Best cut of Beef?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
What is your choice for the grill?

Tenderloin?
440228411_61006f8c1e.jpg

Ribeye?
ribeye.jpg

Porterhouse?
porterhouse.jpg

I have a sickness, and that sickness is food. :LOL2:

hmm between tenderloine, or ribeye definately... If I could only have 1, tenderloine :)

I have a couple of fillets unthawing as I type this to throw on the grill tomorrow evening. 8)

Deadmeat said:
Never mind. You're probably talking about those filets of bighead carp you shot. I'll pass.

Negative, ghostrider.

These be some fillets off a big ol' black angus..

I won't turn any of them down if you put them on a plate in front of me :lol: (unless it is cooked past medium).

I prefer mine medium rare to rare.

Tenderloin, cubed then wrapped in foil and cooked on the grill till the pink is gone, VERY TENDER and dang tasty too!

Ribeye here, on the rare side of medium -rare. Side of fresh caught brook trout. Cooked over a campfire. Beside the brook. Ball game on the radio.

Yeah I like the A1 but I experiment too. All my food has to be wet though. Salads-gobs of dressing, subs-gobs of mayo, chicken-gobs of bbq sauce, fries and onion rings- gobs of ketchup mashed potatoes-gobs of gravy.

angry Bob said:
Yeah I like the A1 but I experiment too. All my food has to be wet though. Salads-gobs of dressing, subs-gobs of mayo, chicken-gobs of bbq sauce, fries and onion rings- gobs of ketchup mashed potatoes-gobs of gravy.
:LOL2:
[youtube]VfEG15CLTqo[/youtube]

Latest posts