Whats your dream car?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black '57 Chevy Bel Air Convertible with red/white interior. This has been the car I have wanted since I was about 10 or so when my dad took me to the car show at Charlotte Motor Speedway....before it was Lowes Motor Speedway. I just want to cruise. 57 chevy.jpg

Or a Red '65 Mustang Convertible with white top and white interior65 mustang.JPG

Yes that is some Galaxie. I remember riding in a 1963 Galaxie that had a 406 with three two barrel carbs. That car was something. It was rated over 400 hp. I anly saw a a Galaxie wth a 427 SOHC Hemi once in my life.

Henry

Another car that I love is a 1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt. These were fully dressed factory race ready drag cars that anyone could buy right at the Ford dealer. They were fast!!!

As you see in the bottom pictures the factory origionals were pretty stripped (Not even wheel covers)

Later this week I will post about the car I had during senior year in High School back in 1976.

Henry

Attachments

• 1964_Ford_Fairlane_Thunderbolt.jpg
    1964_Ford_Fairlane_Thunderbolt.jpg
    672.1 KB · Views: 480
  • 1964 Ford Farlane Thunderbolt.jpg
    1964 Ford Farlane Thunderbolt.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 480

Latest posts