Fishing Contest !!! - ***GO TO TIE BREAKER***

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No more bobbers for my youngest daughter and first mate. Twelve years old and hooked on throwing plastics. Here is her first catch without a bobber. (side note: I didn't think there was a chance in hell that she'd catch anything that day, but she did. Her casting accuracy also put me to shame. I guess because she wasn't familiar with getting wrapped around limbs....she hit most every hole there was to hit...dead on)

Attachments

• DSC_0375.jpg
    DSC_0375.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 1,374
Were getting close to the dead line..... hope to see some more entries.

you don't have to be using a bobber to catch your fish... just have one in the photo that's all. The bobber thing is just a unique identifier.

That's awesome. My son will fish with jigs on occasion but he doesn't like not catching fish so he still prefers floaters and night crawlers.
Great pic!

Hey guys, perchin is at work tonight and into tomorrow morning sometime, so he asked me to setup the voting poll. When I get home from work tomorrow, hopefully no later than 2 or 3pm (Central time), I'll setup the poll and open it for voting. You have until midnight tonight to to post your catch along with the required bobber in the pic.

3 entries so far:

alumacraftjoe
island fever
lswoody

Jim,

Thanks for getting the voting poll up, as I just got home from the school and was getting ready to set it up. 8)

I like the reminders you've put up in the top left corner of the forums 8)

When does the voting end for this contest?

Waterwings said:
Jim,

Thanks for getting the voting poll up, as I just got home from the school and was getting ready to set it up. 8)

I like the reminders you've put up in the top left corner of the forums 8)

When does the voting end for this contest?

Until Perchin calls it? Didn't think of that! :-k

Do DVD's work if you cut them into 3rds?

Or how about you own the DVD every 4 months.... :LOL2:

Sorry Perchin, I could not resist. The voting is too close!

Jim said:

First I was like :LOL2:

Then when I seen how close the voting was I was like :shock:

This will be interesting for sure.

perchin said:
Jim said:

First I was like :LOL2:

Then when I seen how close the voting was I was like :shock:

This will be interesting for sure.

Whoever wins I just wanted to thank you for a fun, neat contest! My kids are watching this thread and think it is so neat people are voting to decide the winner!

I knew I didn't have the biggest but am surprised at the number of votes I have gotten. But my fish is smart enough to control the trolling mtr. So maybe that's why I got those votes. LOL!!!!!

lswoody said:
I knew I didn't have the biggest but am surprised at the number of votes I have gotten. But my fish is smart enough to control the trolling mtr. So maybe that's why I got those votes. LOL!!!!!

I voted for your based on the shape of the fish. All 'BULL" bluegill I have caught have that ugly shaped body that bulges up just past their heads. The other fish didn't seem to show this as much, so it 'seems' bigger. How long was it?

Will

Latest posts