anyone ever experience anything paranormal?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooohhh thats creepy man!

about 10 years ago my great grandma and great grandpa passed away within a couple of months of each other, leaving behind their daughter who had always lived with them to take care of them, to live in the house by herself. its an older house in a small farm community outside of town that consists mostly of my relatives. after they passed my great aunt would claim she would hear noises and doors slamming. she would go into the living room to find chairs rocking back and forth or spinning and things would go missing then appear somewhere strange later. things have settled down over the years and she still lives in the house...

I was over seas, our barrack cubes had 1 bunk bed and a single bed, I slept in the single bed for a couple months, one of the guys got transferred so I took his top bunk, I had duty that week-end so I had to stay at the barracks while everyone was out partying, about 2.30 am I woke up, looked at the bed where I had slept and saw a figure standing at the foot of the bed, looked like someone had a sheet over their head, I even talked to it, I rolled over to get a better look and the figure was gone. The next morning no-one fessed up, a week later I get a letter saying my grand-mother passed away the same day the same time I saw the figure.

Mr. Moo reminded me of this one - this is my last story, I promise...

A couple years ago my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Almost 6 months later he was living out his last days in hospice care back in Texas. They were staying with my aunt and uncle near San Antonio to be closer to doctors. I live in WI, my sister lived in Florida. We all knew the time was close at hand, so much so that we had stopped calling because it hurt too much.
One morning at work - 8:30 in the morning, I had this feeling that I needed to call - never did this from work, but just HAD To Call. I spoke with my mom and found out that he was passing pretty quick, she had to go be by his side- IT happened an hour later that morning.
My sister had something weirder happen that same morning. She was at work and kept feeling a breeze on her neck - then a feeling like a feather was being brushed along her neck. She was certain that someone at work was playing a joke on her - so she booked a flight for later that morning, packed a bag and left for Texas! She doesn't mess around. She was on the plane and to Texas that same morning, all in the works before she found out. She arrived later the same day to be with my mom.
My cousin just 'happened' to be in the area that morning. He lived over an hour away and was supposed to be at work. Instead, he felt the need to drive by and see how everyone was, so he pulled up just after my dad had passed but before anyone else arrived to pronounce him dead. He was able to be there with my mom and comfort her while they took care of my dad's body. My cousin spent the next 2 days at that house, calling people, being with my mom, and moving stuff around the farm for them.

Talk about God's perfect timing!

back when i was in my 20s i would be driving a long and all of a sudden ther would be a herse in front of me driving along then for some reason the driver would slam on the brake the brake lights would blind the hell of of me i nslwm on my brakes and by the time i was stoped the hurst would be gone this happened to me about several times and withen a few days a family member or close friend diead

was parking with the wife back in our dating days we were in this sand pit and all of a sudden this bright light came out of the sand bank it wasw a grave stone with 2 people standing beside it i turned on the head lights and the peopole stared to walk towads the car i started the car and got the h e double l out of there we went back a few time with bsome friends but nothing ever happened

Latest posts