Purse Party

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bearsphan3.14 said:
I feel for you. My wife started selling bags about 3 months ago. I either sit in my basement or pack a cooler and sit on the patio. Usually the neighborhood guys show up with their wives so it's not that bad. The up side is, the food is pretty good.

Just be careful that you and the neighborhood guys don't end up standing by the alley like Hank Hill and friends. You wait until the neighbors have enough purses (if there is ever such a time) and your wife starts importing prospective buyers from elsewhere. Maybe you need a treehouse. You and hanr3 live way too far apart to meet at a bar so I guess you're both on your own. I fear you guys are in some deep water here...

I put an end to those kinds of parties at the house.

You walk through the middle of them with a bow, a gun, covered in sweat and dirt from working outside every time or just walk up into the middle of a couple of them and announce that they all have to move their vehicles so that you can get the truck out of the garage and hook to the boat (or vice versa if you get home from the lake to a driveway full of cars and house full of women)... the wife eventually will eventually get the hint. :lol:

Latest posts