new 12' boat FREE?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneckfisher

Reaction score
yesterday i heard that my grandmas friend had a boat she didnt want. so monday im gonna go get a FREE :eek: 12 foot boat. all i know is its a 12 foot aluminum "rowboat", so as soon as i find out anymore info ill post it. and i'll post pics when i get the boat.

redneckfisher said:
yesterday i heard that my grandmas friend had a boat she didnt want. so monday im gonna go get a FREE :eek: 12 foot boat. all i know is its a 12 foot aluminum "rowboat", so as soon as i find out anymore info ill post it. and i'll post pics when i get the boat.
Way to jump on that - you can't beat free!

i got the boat today and it is a 1968 sea king 12' "v" hull. i took the boat out on the canal today and it has a few small leaks: down the edge where the hull meets the starboard piece of aluminum and in the front where the "v" is. other than that the boat is great! I dont know how im gonna modify it because its not really wide in the back, but its only 12' so if yall have any ideas im open to them.

hey y'all sorry i didn't post any pics of the boat i put it in the water then took it right to my grandpas to store it for the winter. but in the next few weeks i'll get pics up. and i plan to take out all the benches and put a low deck (floor level) and put a pedestal seats in the front and back.