Lake Audrey (New Jersery) 9/6

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:15AM-12:45PM Mostly sunny, moderate wind, 55-80 air temps, 72-76 water temps, clear water. Caught a total of five fish (one LM/four SM). A Strike King 10'+ crank got the first chunk SM. The crank was smacking the bottom in about 7' of water when the pig hit. Thick as a football. She went 4lb 10 oz. Got another small one on the same crank. Switched to a 4" Mizmo tube(Natural Craw) and got a solid 2lb 8oz. fish in 10' of water. Moved around for a while using a SK 3.5" coffee tube(Goby). Nailed a solid LM just over 2lbs. Soon after I caught my last little smallie of the day.

Attachments

• Auderyfish007.jpg
    Auderyfish007.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 189
  • Auderyfish002.jpg
    Auderyfish002.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 189
  • Auderyfish003.jpg
    Auderyfish003.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Auderyfish001.jpg
    Auderyfish001.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Auderyfish005.jpg
    Auderyfish005.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 189
Nice job Fish Devil. Me & Mr. Moo are going to try to get together and get down there again soon. I love the place....

cali27 said:
Great jib devil. Like usual your catching some slobs. Seriously though I wish I could fish as often as you. I'm jealous!

Good job
:twisted: Believe it or not I really don't fish that often. I know guys that are on the water all the time. Those are the guys I'm jealous of. :mrgreen:

I've heard lots of guys say they caught a smallie that was "fat as a football", but few fish fit the bill like that big girl you caught !!! 8)

The only things missing is the NFL logo and the seams. :wink:

Latest posts