Creeking

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
No boat today so i decided to hit the creek for a bit, Water was crystal clear (well to this area it would be considered crystal clear, its usually like chocolate milk!) Anyhow I fished with a lot more confidence today on account of being able to see lots of panfish and even resisted the urge to revert back to my 4 year old girl like hook set which i think paid off!!!

IMG00163-20100914-1034.jpg

fender66 said:
Great fish, and even better reel. Only spinners that I use are the Shimano Spirex RG (rear drag)

Thanks! Thats my favorite setup, a Spirex on a light BPS Tourney Special rod with 10lb PP. Im starting to shy away from the bait casters, so in all likelihood my next setup will be a Spriex on a medium or Medium Heavy BPS Tourney rod with of course 10lb PP. :D

=D> =D> =D> WTG ...BA.................................................................
Sometimes I even revert back to my childhood days and hit the creek banks meself....Some of the greatest memories I and we can ever have..... Thanks for the post me friend.......................JIGGY

Latest posts