New Jersey Giant

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLK fisher

Reaction score
Went out last weekend with my buddy for a couple of hours to enjoy the weather and glad I did. We started of right away throwing traps and he instantly gets a keeper. He tells me their on the bottom in the grass. Next cast I cast out and let it sink to the bottom and rip it out of the grass. I let it sink again and take two turns of the reel and the rod loads up. After a decent fight I get her to the boat and my buddy lands her for me. She went 9 lbs. 3ozs. I know alot of you southern guys catch them all the time but in jersey they are RARE. The NJ state record is 10lb 14 oz so I am pleased with that. My new goal now is to catch the new state record. I have a feeling she's in there somewhere and I hope I find her.

Attachments

• 194[1].jpg
    194[1].jpg
    876.6 KB · Views: 756
  • 1290446219881[1] - Copy.jpg
    1290446219881[1] - Copy.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 756
  • DSC06173 - Copy.JPG
    DSC06173 - Copy.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 756
HAWG!

Great fish man, and hope you get that record!!!

beautiful fish man. That is what bass fishing is about, catching a fish that makes your heart flutter and makes your palm sweat wondering if you are going to get her in the boat.. Congrats man!

GREAT JOB KEV, Your my new Hero, BLK all the way, LOL!!!!! Ricky could hardly talk when he called me that saturday. Great job releasing her. CPR is the way to go, I get the shakes just looking at this Jersey Beast!!!! So you have a 7 and a 9 lber this year, SUPER SEASON MY FRIEND =D>

shamoo said:
GREAT JOB KEV, Your my new Hero, BLK all the way, LOL!!!!! Ricky could hardly talk when he called me that saturday. Great job releasing her. CPR is the way to go, I get the shakes just looking at this Jersey Beast!!!! So you have a 7 and a 9 lber this year, SUPER SEASON MY FRIEND =D>

Thanks guys for all the kind words. I've had a rough year otherwise so this really brought my spirits up.

And Charlie, I was shaking for like 2 hours, I coould barely keep fishing. That place is going to give up the record, I just know it. :D

BLK fisher said:
shamoo said:

Thanks guys for all the kind words. I've had a rough year otherwise so this really brought my spirits up.

And Charlie, I was shaking for like 2 hours, I coould barely keep fishing. That place is going to give up the record, I just know it. :D

Yup!
Next year for the new get together........... :lol:

Latest posts