eBay Score!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juggernoob

Reaction score
I thought I would share my excitement on my recent eBay score, a nearly perfect Abu Garcia Toro 50 HS for $112. This will be used for slinging swimbaits. Here are a couple of pictures. :D :D

VeUT4.jpg

JY6kQ.jpg

I believe the toro hs is 6.4:1. That reel looks real pretty. I was looking at them and the inshore, but had trouble finding a left hand retrieve when I actually decided to buy. Congrats on the great deal =D>

Toro HS is 6.4:1. I love eBay, I've only had 1 bad experience and that was just recently. I won an auction titled "Abu Garcia Revo PRM Baitcasting Reel", there was a stock picture for the 2010 model and the seller include the model number, "REVO PRM (1156678)", in the description. I guess I was dumb to assume the auction was for the 2010 model, because I was sent the 2009 model. The seller wouldn't respond so I had to open a case with eBay, sent the reel back for a refund. The seller then tried to blame me for his false advertisement.

Bearsphan3.14- Not sure if you're still in the market but there is a listing on eBay for a lefty Toro HS, it's currently at $81 with 2 days left. Good luck.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Abu-Garcia-REVO-TORO-/270698000377?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f06dbaff9

Thanks juggernoob, but I think SWMBO would kill me while I slept. I bought a rod & reel in December. Plus I got a few things from BPS earlier this month. On top of that, I just told her I was going to the BPS spring sale soon. She thinks I am nuts.

Latest posts