Pizza

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Wasn't sure if I should put this in the cooking section or in here, but finally decided on here cause im too lazy to type the recipe :lol:. Any-who one of my other hobbies besides pouring worms is making pizza, here is how todays attempt came out which I was thrilled with!

Top.JPG

Bottom.JPG

Xsection.jpg

Okay Denny, now you know you have to make one up, cut it in half, freeze the two halves, then send them overnight to me and Jim :) When can we expect them???? :lol:

BassAddict said:
FishingCop said:
Okay Denny, now you know you have to make one up, cut it in half, freeze the two halves, then send them overnight to me and Jim :) When can we expect them???? :lol:

I would but the problem is, they never make it to the freezing stage! :lol: :lol:

Easy fix - just make a double batch - cook one, freeze one :) :)

looks good BA! I like making homemade pizza on the BBQ grill when the weather is warmer. Buffalo bleu chicken is a winner, along with sweet baby ray's bbq chicken pizza. Was making tacos tonight but now I want pizza :?

Looks good BA. Pizza is one of my favorite foods. I think I could eat it 3 meals a day. Like several of the guys here I'm trying to lose some weight but pizza is the one thing I can't remove from my diet.

Very nice!!
I prefer thick crust but still, I wouldn't turn something down that looks that good!

batman said:
Looks great!
Just woke up and now want pizza for breakfast..
DanD

Then whatever u do, DO NOT check out the pizza its what's for breakfast thread!

BaitCaster said:
Looks yummy - I wonder of bass like pizza? Pizza flavoured worms?!

How can they not????? A pizza colored worm is in the works once the weather cools and I can just get out there and play!!!!

Latest posts