BassMaster Classic

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassGeek54

Reaction score
Hey can you guys get away with having the BassMaster Classic streaming on your computer at work? Do you have the best links to get the most coverage? :D

I think you are right JIm....ESPN. I was hoping that maybe someone knew of some alternatives too so maybe I could flip around between them.

Hey Lon...you maybe right. I started looking and even ESPN isn't planning to televise anything until the 26th for 2011. I could have sworn I saw something about them sending people out in boats to send back data and video during the event. ARRRRGGG!! Now I am really unhappy about this! :evil:

UPdate: -- I did just find this link that looks promising -- https://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/tournaments/live/index

I'll be able to give you a play by play on the final day because I'll be there. :D Was able to land VIP seats. Will any other Tinboaters be attending?

Plans changed and now I'm working a guides booth at the outdoor show. At least I'm getting paid to go. Not sure how much I'll get to see.

You might want to check out https://www.louisianasportsman.com/communities/bassmasters/index.php for a local view. Says they will have a live RSS feed??

dumbass.gif
Captain Ahab said:
Boring! Watching people fish is like watching paint dry

Yet its still more fun than reading your posts! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fender -- if you use the one from Bassaddict or the one I posted this morning -- I have been watching on both of those links this morning. Of course it pays to be the system admin and have control of the network/bandwidth. 8)

fender66 said:
anybody getting this to work, or am I being blocked here at work?

I'm sure they have it blocked here at work but I'm following it on Tweeter on my phone.

Latest posts