BassMaster Classic

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow....some guy is riding his bike around the parking lot. I'm getting really excited now! I've seen him 3 times already. Think it might be VanDam warming up??? :mrgreen:

Here's the standings as of 1:30pm... G-man is hammering them, but all of them seem to be small

Attachments

• bmc11.JPG
    bmc11.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 213
I think weigh-in will be available to anybody on the live stream this year unlike years past when certain cable companies were blocked out.

Interesting reports coming in. I'm really looking to see what Iaconelli is holding in his livewell. Reports are that he's throwing back 2.5-3 lb fish. Sounds like KVD has had a frustrating day too with backlashes. That makes me feel better already. Martens seems to still be leading by 4 lb +. How cool would it be to be there witness this. 8)

Saw on tweeter earlier that KVD was getting frustrated at some onlookers and yelled at one guy to put his power poles down and stay in one place. I'm sure all the attention adds an element that the lesser known guys don't have to deal with.

When I look at them standings and see "back" with a weight under it....is that the guy in the back of the boats weight?
If it is a few of them guys are doing good.

Zum said:
When I look at them standings and see "back" with a weight under it....is that the guy in the back of the boats weight?
If it is a few of them guys are doing good.
No...it's how far back (behind) they are from the leader.

I can't get this to stream on my phone. Anyone else having this problem?

I think it says allot about ESPN and BASS that we have to watch the biggest fishing event their is on a streaming video-of which is of virtually no entertainment except during weigh in.

How on earth does VanDam do it....and so well? His fishing ability is amazing. I'd love to spend a day or two on the water with him sometime.

KVD is a machine. He now has over 5 million in career earnings as a professional. I think it's safe to say he will go down as the best BASS angler ever and it will be a long time if ever before his records and earnings are topped.

Latest posts