Thank you to all of you!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome Jim!! I know I like the cleanness of the the site. I know on a few of the other forums I am on there are a few members that when you see a reply from them, you can count on them being rude or derogatory. On TB, i dont expect that at all! love the site and it has made my boat what it is today!

Well like so many others have said, this place is awesome
Jim, thank you for starting it. I just wish I could spend more time here. Thanks again to Jim & all of tinboat nation.

=D> Thanks Jim. I really like the the cleanliness of the site myself. I even let my 12 yr old son look at most items witout fear, especially the funny stuff.

Doug

I also visit other similar websites and have to say that the bickering and name calling has caused me to visit less often. I think not allowing political discussions is a major factor in keeping things civil..., this site has become home to me based on the friendliness, sincere caring, and shared common interests of everbody here. It really does feel like I am part of the family when I am here....

To Jim...you ARE the man.....congratulations on such an outstanding sucess...
To the moderators... Thank you as well for helping Jim maintain this awesome website...

=D> =D> =D> =D>
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Oh yea... The smilies are pretty cool too....

Outdoorsman

Glad to be a part of the community.... just wish there were some more members from FL and my area on here..... Need to get a sticker for the boat so that others can see it....

Jim, your always sending the kudos to us for this great website.But the real fact is ,KUDOS go out to you for having the insight to start this thing up. If not for you ,tinboats.net would not exist. Therefore,neither would we as a group. Thank You ,Thank You. YOU are the man here. I'm along for the ride,and what a ride it is.

Thank you for putting on this forum. It has really been a big help to me with all the friendly people. Seems they are willing to help you since most of the have been in the same predictument in the past themselves.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!

OUTSTANDING. . .
The Entire Site, Mods, Members, Wide Variety Of Topics, And JIM !

Then, Behind The "Scenes" Is The Software That Keeps The Site Easy To View, Reply, Search, Subscribe, & Post To. Makes It User Friendly Yet Powerful; For Us, And The Reports For Jim.

Overall, Besides Laurel Lake & The Cumberland River, The Next Best Place I Know Of To Hang-Out!

Jim,
Great job by you and the mods! I just retired and visit this site a couple times each day to see what is new. It is always better if you can keep the haters away.
Congrats on a job well done! =D>

Thanks Jim and all the mods and members. Good to be a part of a bunch of sportsmen! I think I found this while on Bass Boat Central in their tin division which just doesn't have enough members. Ya'll keep up the good work!!!!!

Without this site I may not have ever attempted a boat mod, now I'm looking for my third project. Thanks for having such an awesome site.

I'm a new member here and I can say this is the most enjoyable, friendly, and informative site I've ever been on. I'm a member of quite a few other sites ,my interests are varied. I've seen other sites implode from bullying, political extremism and vulgarity. I plan on spending a lot of time here. It's inspiring to see a site so well run . Don't change a thing. ..... Ray =D> =D> =D> =D>

Latest posts