Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G3_Guy said:
Hey, you folks have some really nice rides on here. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Here is my G3... 2006 HP200 w/ 2006 200 HPDI.

DSCN0772A.jpg

That thing is just awesome man!!! How fast will she run?

Here is a picture of my 12' Jon. I'm going to start decking it out as soon as the weather warms up a little bit. I bought it at the end of last summer.

Attachments

• DSC00618 (Large).JPG
    DSC00618 (Large).JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 4,195
bcritch said:
Here is a picture of my 12' Jon. I'm going to start decking it out as soon as the weather warms up a little bit. I bought it at the end of last summer.

Thats going to be sweet!!

Hello, I'm relatively new here and really enjoy the forum. My boat isn't a tin boat but my mods are very similar to what you guys have done.

Elevated casting deck and battery compartment in the bow storage area.

1971 Kennedy Kraft 14' with 18HP Tohatsu 4 Stroke, and 40lb MK TM

Attachments

• Kennedy Kraft 002.JPG
    Kennedy Kraft 002.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 4,159
Hi toptog,
It doesn't matter if its tin or not! The site was really intended for small boat fishing really, It just so happened when i thought of the name I didn't think of all these awesome little boats like yours and crawdads and pelicans.

Glad your here! :D

Jim

Just realized I hadn't posted my boat in here, So here it is....

03' G3 HP170 / 90 Yamaha
Boat1.jpg

DCP_0010.jpg

esquired said:
Nice boat TopTog! Do you taug fish in it? :D

I wish, it was my favorite kind of fishing to do. :D But I am on the other coast now, so the skiff sees a lot of use in the mountain lakes, as well as Southern Cal. lakes and bays.

Sure do miss those blackfish. If I had a boat back when I was there, those Long Island Sound Togs would be glad I'm out west. :lol:

01' 16ft Starcraft Starfire, 50HP Mercury...just purchased. Can't wait to get out on the lake!

Attachments

• of=50,590,442.jpg
    of=50,590,442.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 3,700
Welcome aboard Starfire01,

Thanks for joining the site! I love the boat and the Bimini top. That is a serious big water fishing machine you have right there. Are you planning on adding or changing anything to it? How is the trolling motor and electronics?

Congrats on the new toy!

Jim

Latest posts