1648 center console? Anyone got one?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I See your console is 32" tall. Is that counting the base as shown in the pic. Thats about exactly how high I would like to have mine.

Another question. Your boat is a 1548.... Your console is 20 inches wide... that leaves just 14" if space to get around it. Is that enough room. Im not really worried being able to fight a fish from that area but I would like to be able to get to the front of the boat if I need to without falling in..LOL

Im just worried that a 1648 is going to be too narrow of a boat to mod into a CC... I think It will work with this console...
ac-console-1.gif

It's 19" wide, 30" high and 33" from the back to the front of the seat up front. What do you think?

The other option is this one which is 20" wide, 25"H high, and 14 deep. I could always mount a small Igloo cooler to the front of it for a seat if I need too. I actually prefer this one because I have a nice small igloo marine cooler that would be great for it all picked out https://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_25801_-1?Ntt=cooler&Ntk=All but the fact that its another inch wider scares me a little.
ac-1-10.gif
ac-1b-10.gif

I really wanna stay with a 1448 or a 1648 size boat. The Alweld 1552 would be great but the price and the weight of it are going to put it out of reach. Ideally the Lowe Frontier 1650 would be the best bang for the buck but I cant get a quote on one around here. I e-mailed the nearest dealership with no response. I guess I should call them.

Right now its down to the Tracker Grizzley 1648, or the Alumacraft Riveted Mod-V NCS 1648. Both are pretty close in MSRP so I might as well go with the Tracker cause its welded .100 Alum, instead of .70 riveted. I wish I could get a deal on a Alumacraft 1648 from Academy Sports like I got on my Alumacraft 1542! That would seal the deal.

Latest posts