What would you change?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As stated.. bigger motor, the freshly rebuilt 115 merc jet i have now pushes me and 2 people and gear around just fine.. but i want faster.. n bigger.

Ive upgraded boats 3 times in the last 3 years to get to this Alweld.. my girl asked me if i was done.. I told her for now.. lol.

SVOMike86 said:
shawnfish said:
100% AGREE!!! AND ID GO WITH THE TERROVA SO YOU STILL HAVE THE FOOT CONTROL OPTION

I like the foot control option, but apparently with iPilot, you lose the option to have it. I need/want iPilot more than a foot control. Kinda sucks now that I think about it.

I have the terrova with ipilot and foot control. You lose the options on the powerdrive model if I am not mistaken.. Check into the terrova 24v 80 lb with ipilot and us2... that is the model I have

Terrova 80/US2/i-Pilot 80 24 45" Terrova Electric Steer Variable $1379.99

Has foot and remote control

Jeff

Minn Kota has a new wireless foot pedal you can use with the Powerdrive and I-Pilot if you need a foot control.
DanD

batman said:
Minn Kota has a new wireless foot pedal you can use with the Powerdrive and I-Pilot if you need a foot control.
DanD

Dammit! I haven't even installed my i-pilot pd yet and already I've got another accessory to buy! AArrgh

Awesome guys! Thanks for doing my research for me :lol: I'll have to do some more later to make sure I can get it on the saltwater riptide one. Im pretty sure its a Powerdrive though, so it should be good...

batman said:
DanD

Are you postive? I've never noticed that listed as one of the features of the wireless pedal. If that is the case, then I will surely buy a wireless pedal. I have to buy one anyhow, so may as well go wireless right off the bat.

One other thing I think would be cool......Talk about how you would like to address these things you would change. Because, at least for me, I have to add a little at a time, because what I want is WAY outside my budget.

For instance I listed an I-pilot Terrova, and two 896c S/I Hummingbirds, and a power pole.

So.. :oops: my trolling motor was free-but new (engineering department extra). It only a 12v 55lb thrust. With a control board, and motor I can convert it to a 70lb 24v, and in a year or two add the I-pilot to it (it's a Powerdrive V2)

ONE Hummingbird 896c S/I, Likely in the BOW, and then move my current Lowrance X15 sonar/gps to the rear console.

And for a powerpole, I'd like to add one of the manual anchor pole things like I saw here on tinboats. I'll try and find it again.

LonLB said:
And for a powerpole, I'd like to add one of the manual anchor pole things like I saw here on tinboats. I'll try and find it again.

I think it was called "Skinny Water Systems" or something like that. There's actually a bunch of companies that make that type of stuff...

Latest posts