Dolphins may never win this season ...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

printerman

Reaction score
Can the Miami Dolphins even win one game ? I doubt it !

My friends daughters girl scout troop could slay these guys and with brute force compared to what I'm seeing !

I'm wondering if they scouted / recruited from gay south beach and wanted to change the uniforms to pink ....

Other teams are making football look easy , you know touchdowns , fieldgoals , things like that !!!

Maybe Hitlery Clinton could toughen them up , but it might be too late and she might not coach anybody but Bill !!!

Oh well , there's always 2012 or way in the future ....

QB,QB,QB,NEEDS TO GO.i'M DONE WITH CHAD HENNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until they replace him they will be a loosing team.I have been a dolphin fan for over 30yrs,it's very frustrating watching this team just fall apart yr after yr.They also need another high name reciever with marshall.They have all the pieces to get it going except a qb.When they could of got orten they should of jumped on him asap.He's a ton better then henne.Henne has a cannon but i'm beginning to think he's color blind as he always seems to hit the wrong guy(the db)defensive back,lol.

scoobeb said:
QB,QB,QB,NEEDS TO GO.i'M DONE WITH CHAD HENNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until they replace him they will be a loosing team.I have been a dolphin fan for over 30yrs,it's very frustrating watching this team just fall apart yr after yr.They also need another high name reciever with marshall.They have all the pieces to get it going except a qb.When they could of got orten they should of jumped on him asap.He's a ton better then henne.Henne has a cannon but i'm beginning to think he's color blind as he always seems to hit the wrong guy(the db)defensive back,lol.

I hear Favre is available. :twisted:

I would rather take my chances with farve then henne.This will be the last yr henne is the starter.Poor tony sparano won't keep his job half way through the season.It's the players that need to get their heads out of their a@#$s.They are one of the worst conditioned teams,living in fl at the very least they should have an advantage over all the teams from out of state in the hot weather.

The pats schooled them and showed them what a team is suppose to do.Maybe we can trade for tom brady [-o< [-o< [-o< .I only wish.We have needed a qb since marino retired.Maybe i will be a bucs fan next yr.

Here in Texas, we'll trade you Tony Romo for just about anybody right now. Last week the opposing team voted him MVP.

Good Offensive line, quality running back, and stout defense will still get you by. Even in today's NFL. It's not 'just' the QB.

Lonlb i guess you haven't watched the dolphin games.Plus how can you say the qb doesn't make all the difference.Yes all the other parts help but the qb is thee 100%most important part of any team.Just look at the colts,no manning no wins.

Chad henne for 2yrs had one of the best lines,a great running game in recent yrs with williams and brown and a decent offensive line and he still throws 25 picks.He's color blind.To him everyone is wearing the phins colors thats why he throws to them.

It's a proven fact,you have a great qb you win,brady and rogers.Need i say more.

scoobeb said:
Lonlb i guess you haven't watched the dolphin games.Plus how can you say the qb doesn't make all the difference.Yes all the other parts help but the qb is thee 100%most important part of any team.Just look at the colts,no manning no wins.

Chad henne for 2yrs had one of the best lines,a great running game in recent yrs with williams and brown and a decent offensive line and he still throws 25 picks.He's color blind.To him everyone is wearing the phins colors thats why he throws to them.

It's a proven fact,you have a great qb you win,brady and rogers.Need i say more.

The colts losing just shows how the rest of that team was......

Look at the Pats a few years ago. Brady goes down, and they still win 10 games with a QB that wasn't even a starter in college.

The colts loosing just shows how important and how the number one person on a team is a qb.

Also with matt cassel with the pats that was a fluke of a yr.Look what he's done since then,one decent yr and 3 bad yrs.Anyone who knows fb,knows the qb is thee most important par of a team.As the qb goes so does the rest of the team.Ben roethlisberger has never had a even decent offensive line and look at how good the steelers have been since he's been there.There o line has sucked every yr he's been there.He is just such a strong and good athlete that he can extend plays and make the steelers what they have been for yrs,great.Yea there defense has been great to but the qb needs to put points up also thaks to big ben.

Same with vick he is a stud,that is why the eagles always have a chance to win,because of him.He is having a bad yr so far but mark my words that will change asap.Yes i do agree you need alot of parts to suceed but like i said the qb makes or breaks you.

Just like baseball your pitcher makes or breaks you,just like hockey the goalie is thee most important part.Just like basketball your superstar is the key,as he goes so does the team.A certain player in all sports is the key to victory that is just common sense.

If you took tom brady and stuck him on my phins team,you don't think it would make a difference from henne?It would make or break my team,why because henne sucks and brady is the man,or even vick or rogers or any of the elite qbs would take a 0-4 like my phins and they would be at least 2-2 if not better.Why because again the qb is the leader of the team which makes him the most important.Like i said as the qb goes so does the team.

Exactly my point. Brady, or Cassel were not making that team. The defense, and O-line was.

QB isn't the most important part of the team.

When did you EVER see a GOOD team without a good O-line, or Good D? When did you EVER see a good QB on a bad team? All the time!

True that on andrew luck.I hope we lose all 16 games.I'm not going to argue with you on this subject,it's a lost cause.Your right and i'm wrong. =D>

Latest posts