More Prayers Needed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
More Prayers are needed, My brother- in- law has Cancer through out his whole body hes 50 years old, 6'7" and weighs 128 lbs, the hospital is sending him home and setting up hospice care, they say he has 2 weeks at the most to live. They did a tracheostomy and put in a feeding tube about two months ago.

WOW this sucks!!!!!!

**** 'moo !!! Tough stretch for your family here.

In this case, one can only hope things go quickly and peacefully. You and yours are in my thoughts.

Stay strong.

Dagum, shamoo. When it rains it pours. I'm sorry to hear about this hard stretch you and your family are purservering. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Can't find the right words and they may not exist, but you and your family are in my prayers. [-o< [-o<

Once again.....CANCER SUCKS!

sorry to hear the news.. My prayers will be for a peaceful death and exceptance of the event when it happens for you and his family..
Peace be with you.

So sorry Mr. Moo, hope you can hold up and get through these very hard times for you and your family.... Prayers sent..... [-o<

Latest posts