...and the bad.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer.

Sounds like they have identified the problem, so whats the solution? What are tehy going to do to fix the problem?
I'd be looking for some compensation, they expect to be paid, and in return you expect service. No service, no payment.

Hanr3 said:
Bummer.

Sounds like they have identified the problem, so whats the solution? What are tehy going to do to fix the problem?
I'd be looking for some compensation, they expect to be paid, and in return you expect service. No service, no payment.

They've known what the problem is for a long time now. Getting someone at Time Warner who actually gives a poop is another matter. Actually, the clerk that took my report on the phone gave me two weeks credit on my bill which I didn't ask for. Maybe the charm was turned on, but I doubt it. I really had to control my anger before all my military lingo came out!

A TW contractor came out last Friday to finally replace the box. He came out with the same size box, :shock: , so I informed him of what was going on so he replaced like for like but did raise the height of the box ever so slightly. Its been four days and service seems to work alright, but it's still early in the game, the gardeners haven't been back yet. :roll:

I guess I should've known better. The "new" fix lasted for a whole twelve days! The TW tech is outside replacing the whole coax connector as it was flooded by the sprinklers! The "new" hand hole box is at the same level as the old one was which means the connectors are below ground level. The tech out there as I type (thank goodness for analog) said that he had requested an above ground pedestal many times himself but I guess it falls on deaf ears.

To rub salt into the wound, I received my TW bill in the mail today! :x

TW sent me an email the other day to ask about my recent service issues. Yup, it was a scathing response on my part, but guess what, there's a brand new above ground pedestal installed today!

Maybe a couple of supervisors at TW were worried about their careers there. At least the problem is fixed...............I hope. :roll:

nomowork said:
TW sent me an email the other day to ask about my recent service issues. Yup, it was a scathing response on my part, but guess what, there's a brand new above ground pedestal installed today!

Maybe a couple of supervisors at TW were worried about their careers there. At least the problem is fixed...............I hope. :roll:

I hope so.
=D>

Maybe one of them supervisors has a tinboat and saw this thread? :mrgreen:

Well, I finally flipped the bird at DSL, went cable through the local company, 6 down, 1 up for $40 / month. Spent most of the day routing cables around the house but so far I'm really happy with it.

Jamie

Latest posts