SHIRTS - SHIRTS - SHIRTS & Stuff

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
This is going to be the second run of tshirts we have done here at TinBoats.net. What you see below is the latest design done by TinBoats member aeviaanah. Thanks aeviaanah, they look awesome.

The front logo will only be maximum 4 inches wide and not so pronounced as in the photo.
TBshirts2011.jpg

I would like to do a pre-order on the shirts for a couple of reasons.
1, I need some of the money to place the order. I just don't have all of it right now, I am trying to buy 100 shirts. :D
2, This gives you the opportunity to order color and size of your choice.

Shirts:
The shirts are going to be 6.1 ounce heavy cotton tshirts from anvil, gilden, Hanes, jerzees or equivalent. I do not have a choice this time. I was assured they are all of the same great quality however.
You will have a choice of 4 colors this time. Navy, Black, Forest, or Maroon.

Pricing:
Small thru XL will cost $15.00
2XL will cost $16.75
3XL will cost $17.75

Shipping for the shirts will be $5 for one and $1 for each additional. This is just my guess, I am not trying to make money on the shipping, but I dont want to be shortchanged either.

Payment:
I would prefer paypal gift but check, money order, cash will work. PM me if you need my mailing info.
If using paypal the paypal address is [email protected]. Add the total of what you want plus shipping and then paypal it. In the notes field put your member name, order details, and mailing info. This seems simple enough.

Rulers:
Also something that was requested from a couple of members was some custom branded vinyl ruler decals. These are 36 inch heavy duty decals from vinylimagesinc (bulldog on the forum) and they are awesome. You can pretty much stick them anywhere. Bulldog cut me a deal on these for us here at TinBoats, and I can sell them for a killer low price of $6.

Update: I am going to try to send the rulers rolled up in a 2-3 inch heavy duty mailing tube, cut down to size of course then stuck inside the shirt.

TBRuler.jpg

Decals:
You know we have some awesome decals that we sell for $5. These are also heavy duty decals that help promote the site and just look awesome.
metal.jpg

flag.jpg

To sweeten the pot a little bit I have decided to cut the price on these items if you buy a shirt. If you buy a shirt, you can buy a ruler for $4 and a decal for $3 (no limits of how many you want of each). Just add the total of your complete order plus shipping and then paypal me.

You can also PM me with your order details and I can send you an invoice through paypal to make it easier for you.

I am doing this to promote the site and to get the name out there. All the money made from selling this stuff goes right back into the site. TinBoats.net costs me roughly $60 per month to run, not including the extra giveaways and what not. This is how I think I can help fund the site to make it even better in the near future. No money made from the site goes back into my pocket......trust me on this.

Let's keep this thread order related, if you have any questions please ask here or PM me.

My plan is to have the order placed by mid to end of January and shirts shipped out as soon as they come back from the printer. The shirts and stuff will be mailed in those plastic tough envelopes from the post office.

Disclaimer: All things can change because.

Jim, I'm digging the shirts! Is the color shown in the picture the black one. I'm trying to picture the other colors with the design, do you have pics of them by chance? Paypal will make this really easy. Count my in for a shirt and decal. I'll PM you in a little bit. Thanks!

Any plans for a long sleeved T-shirt by chance?

-House

HOUSE said:
Jim, I'm digging the shirts! Is the color shown in the picture the black one. I'm trying to picture the other colors with the design, do you have pics of them by chance? Paypal will make this really easy. Count my in for a shirt and decal. I'll PM you in a little bit. Thanks!

Any plans for a long sleeved T-shirt by chance?

-House

That is just a stock photo. I do not have any other pictures. No plan for a long sleeve shirt, but I will ask the printer if they can do 1-2 and what the price would be.

pm me your mailing address, will send a check for 1 or 2 shirts, etc.

The rulers are 36" but can be cut down to fit any space on your boat. This is how they are designed so everyone will be happy. If I ever catch a 36" bass, I'll be happy also.

I would have to put two end to end to measure some of my fish (albeit not too many of them). My problem is I don't have a long enough uncarpeted place to put one.

Popeye said:
I would have to put two end to end to measure some of my fish (albeit not too many of them). My problem is I don't have a long enough uncarpeted place to put one.

Just cut the fish in half

Jim,

Put me down for 2 2XL in Black & Maroon. Also I'll tak one decal (the "aluminum" looking one :D ) Paypal will be out shortly.

Thanks. =D>

SevenPin

UtahBassKicker said:
Does the $6 for the ruler and $5 for the sticker include shipping?

Yes if your buying a shirt, no if your buying just those. I can stick the decals in a mailing envelope. The Ruler will have a crease in it, but bulldog says that it will disappear if you put lay it out and apply some heat? I will follow up with him to make sure.

Jim said:
UtahBassKicker said:
Does the $6 for the ruler and $5 for the sticker include shipping?

Yes if your buying a shirt, no if your buying just those. I can stick the decals in a mailing envelope. The Ruler will have a crease in it, but bulldog says that it will disappear if you put lay it out and apply some heat? I will follow up with him to make sure.

If you put a pencil or a straw behind the ruler where you bend it I think it will prevent it from becoming too sharp of a crease. I've used that trick before with pictures and they usually arrive in pretty good shape.

Latest posts