Tin Boats Holiday Charity - PLEASE HELP US HELP OTHERS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in.

paypal response said: "Rob, you have sent $10.00 USD to Unemployment Help Center, Ltd"

Did I send it to the right person? :shock:

BassAddict said:
looks good to me, unemployment help center i Agana side job when he's not fishing or pestering me!

okay, just checking. I guess the money will help fight cancer and unemployment all with one swoop, sweet!

We have had very members donate - those that did were all very generous

No $1 donations at all

I am going to send it the part I collected (about 300.00) - the rest was donated directly to the Cancer Research site

Captain Ahab said:
We have had very members donate - those that did were all very generous

No $1 donations at all

I am going to send it the part I collected (about 300.00) - the rest was donated directly to the Cancer Research site

Good job and thank you to all that were able to donate. As a survivor who's due to go back for testing in January....I appreciate it!

God Bless us all!

CANCER SUCKS!

fender66 said:
Good job and thank you to all that were able to donate. As a survivor who's due to go back for testing in January....I appreciate it!
God Bless us all!
CANCER SUCKS!

I spent 15 months fighting my own war with it, I second the "Cancer Sucks" bit with two thumbs up. Well, correction, two other fingers up... but hey, thank you for putting this fun raiser together guys. I was part of some of the clinical trials that fund raisers like this supported, and I'd like to think that generous people like you guys on here are part of the complex miracle as to why I'm still tickin'. Thanks again everyone.

-House

Added another 20.00 to the total

I am going to have to shut this down - I am so happy taht everyone who cared to helped out

I urge you to continue the support but to send any contribution directly to the web site on the 1st page

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Captain Ahab said:
Added another 20.00 to the total

I am going to have to shut this down - I am so happy taht everyone who cared to helped out

I urge you to continue the support but to send any contribution directly to the web site on the 1st page

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Thanks for heading this up Captain. Have a Blessed New Year.

Latest posts