Liquipel - For your cell phone!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
This was made for us!

Check it out! Who's going to try it first?

https://www.liquipel.com/

[youtube]kVHb5C1GDVw[/youtube]

8)
[youtube]ekAzpJeZn7Y[/youtube]

I'll wait till its been out for a while. Looks like you have to send them your phone and they "treat" it for you. And they only do it for a hand full of phones. Wonder how long it last and if it voids the warranty. I know I sure could've used it in the past.

I emailed Sprint asking if it would void the warranty or insurance plan. Their response is below:

Dear Frank,

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the product like Liquipel.

If you use the Liquipel to save your phone, it will not impact the Insurance policy. Your phone will be covered under the Total Equipment
Protection plan.

The Total Equipment Protection Program gives you protection against loss, theft, or damage. The phone, standard battery and standard charger
are covered under this plan if they are the part of the loss. In case of loss, theft, or damage, you can repair or replace the phone.

Will it impact on the manufacture warranty of the phone, for this, I have forwarded your concern to the appropriate department.

Once we receive update on it, We will get back to you.

If you need further assistance, please reply. We will be happy to help you.

We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to answer your questions.

Sincerely,
Sylvia M.
Sprint

Popeye said:
I emailed Sprint asking if it would void the warranty or insurance plan. Their response is below:

Dear Frank,

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the product like Liquipel.

If you use the Liquipel to save your phone, it will not impact the Insurance policy. Your phone will be covered under the Total Equipment
Protection plan.

The Total Equipment Protection Program gives you protection against loss, theft, or damage. The phone, standard battery and standard charger
are covered under this plan if they are the part of the loss. In case of loss, theft, or damage, you can repair or replace the phone.

Will it impact on the manufacture warranty of the phone, for this, I have forwarded your concern to the appropriate department.

Once we receive update on it, We will get back to you.

If you need further assistance, please reply. We will be happy to help you.

We do ask that in your case, given the excessive number of claims you have placed with us, that you refrain from urinating on your phone in the future

Use a toilet please!

Sincerely,
I. P. Freely
Sprint

I guess it could sorta work. Seems like anything that would waterproof it would also cover contacts and keep them from working. Problems with usb or power port? What if you need to take your phone apart to check sim card, mem chip or batteries. That destroys the seal right? Yah, ziplock bag seems better. Plus ziplock bag makes it float.
Tim

Dear Frank,

This email is in continuation to my previous email.

If you laminate your phone through any third party, your phone will not be covered under the manufacture warranty.

Sincerely,
Sylvia M.
Sprint

Latest posts