OutBoard Service Repair manuals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait to post anough to get on board =D> but like isaid new at this ! hope totalk to you soon jim! lets salt fish

cant wait to post anough to get on board =D> but like isaid new at this ! hope totalk to you soon jim! lets salt fish

I really like this site and all of the great information it contains. It's nice knowing people are so willing to share information.

Being new to boat ownership, I don't have much to offer, but hopefully someday I'll qualify for a free manual.

Only have 20... no make that 19 more posts to go.

Hi Jim,

Woohooo, made it past 25 posts.

May I please have a service manual for a 1973 6HP Johnson SeaHorse?

PM with email sent.

Thanks!

You guys are all welcome!

If you sent me a PM for the link to the manuals and I have not responded, send me a PM again. I don't come to this post too often.

Can I get one for my 1989 Johnson 9.9? I am also looking for the owners manual to help me with figuring out this mixture knob and my idle issue.

I didn't read thru all the posts on this thread (and I may have posted this on a different thread) but if you want to download your own factory service manuals, simply go to:
EBSCOhost dot com
User ID: marshall
Password: public

. . . select . . .
Small Engine Repair Reference Center or any other gasoline powered vehicle and enjoy!

Hi Jim,

Is it possible to get a link to your sevice manuals. I am a newbie to this website just recently purchasing my boat and looking for service manual for my 1965 Evinrude 6 hp fisherman motor.

Thanks

Thanks bro! Sounds like an awesome deal and inspires me to get on this site daily...

Big Aug said:
By the way, I am really new to this whole concept - what is "pm"??
Look at the bottom of this post right below my signature. See the "profile" and "pm" buttons? If you click the "pm" it brings up a text box for entering a message. When you submit it, it goes out as a private/personal message (PM) to the ID that you clicked PM on. If you look at the very top left side of the screen, you'll see Home, User Control Panel, 0 new messages. When someone sends you a PM, that 0 will turn into a 1 and if you click on it, you'll be able to read that message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts