I gotta say... I love my Camera

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigkat650

Reaction score
If you are in the market for a good digital camera, but looking for something in the 'point and shoot'--the Nikon L120 works great for me. The video it takes is less then spectacular, but it takes some great photo's. It has a real nice lens, is WONDERFUL in low-light, has a bunch of different pre-set moods, and the 24x optical zoom is fantastic. Great little camera for $250. I would certainly recommend it for a good point-and-shoot amateur camera.

I like my Sony Cyber-Shot N50 w/10X optical zoom. Takes great stills, in fact all the pictures of the boat, motor etc I have uploaded were shot with it. Inside in low light it leave a little to be desired but once you learn how to use it, you'll do fine with it. The video it takes in unbelievable, I think it takes better video than my video camera. I don't remember but I think I paid around $250 for it. Great POS camera.

I came close to buying a Fujifilm Finepix T190 for about $100 at walmart. about 12 megpix, 10x optical zoom, IIRC. be sure when you buy a camera you only pay attention to the Optical Zoom range, not digital. this camera is so slim it will fit in a shirt pocket. was so convinced that I wanted it I went to the trouble of printing out the owner's manual from the web.
bumpy

Latest posts