the past couple months

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOB350RX

Reaction score
well guys the past couple months have been a emotional roller coatser for the wife and i and the whole family in fact. as most of you know the passing of our pup was rough on us, then we decided to get a new one so we where on a high spot there for awhile. my mother turned 50 mid may and her doctor decided it wold be a good thing for her to have a colonoscopy just to make sure all was alright... it didnt come back good. they found 3 pollups which is pretty normal to have but they remove 2 of the 3 they found couldnt get the 3rd one would have to go in and surgically remove the third. so they biopsied the one they couldnt remove and it came back as cancerous... so our world came crashing down again, yesterday she had surgery they removed a section of her colon and reattached it. the surgery went excellent, the surgeon told us the the colon looked clean just the pollup looked funny and that we would be exactly sure that everything is ok in 3-5 days (sending the section for testing) so things are getting better and looking up. just needed to get some of this off my chest. hope everyone has a great day :)

Prayers sent boss! [-o<

Everything will turn out fine I hope. Dr's do miracles these days.

Not to make light of your situation, but the Exact same thing happend to my father in law 3-4 years ago. The old Goat is still around driving me crazy. :wink:

Keep us posted on how she does.

thanks guys shes a tough bird for sure and is in good spirits all the docs say there nothing to worry about but its easier said than done... on the other hand its a beautiful day 72 degrees and the sun is out ( stuck at work but what ya gonna do)

Hang in there bro. Been through the C thing twice in the past 3 months. (wife and sister) Wife non cancerous, and sister pending. Docs are great nowadays. Prayers sent.

well mom is set to be discharged today or tommorow, the cancer was only in the pollup and not in the colon yet so they caught it in time and she should hev no side effects at really dodged a bullet on this, finaly something goes my way... phew :shock: was sweating it there for awhile, thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers

Latest posts