Tinboats.net TV!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishingmich

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why there is not and Tinboats.net tv show? The first 10-15 minutes of the show can be about the boat owner and the last half of the show can be fishing for local fish with the owner. There is such a diverse group of fishermen on here and so many different boats and owners, I think it would be awesome! I see so many of these goobers that have a tv show, I think we should have one too!

I like the idea, there are so many mods that come to mind that would make a whole show. I would like to see how you guys up north fish the lakes since I only fish saltwater. The last five minutes could be a collage of many different mods with a short clip of anyone catching different kinds of fish from their tinboats.

I agree! I think it would rule! Jon boat mods, build offs, new product reviews....I am all over it!

EVERYONE...............Call and email all the outdoor channels. Tell them you want Jim as the host! :LOL2:

Not that there is anything wrong with 300HP $45000 Bass Boats and $800 rods, but most of the folks that I know fish out of rigs that are more like here on Tinboats. You would think there would be a TV market for that.

Absolutely not would this be an infmercial. Theres nothing I hate more than reading an article from some guy that has to make sure he mentions every sponsor he has under the sun at least 2 or 3 times. Theres one walleye pro in particular that is really bad about it. From his treble hooks all the way up to his boat and motor I won't even read his stuff anymore.

These could be half hour shows, the first half of the show could be the owner talking about the build, with a montage showing the build and the second half of the show could be fishing out of the boat with the owner. And we could alternate between the northern guys and the southern guys, the freshwater guys and the saltwater guys. Gilhunter hit it right on the head, I know way more guys that have tins than guys that have $50,000 bass boats.

Isn't this what youtube is for? You can create a tinboats tv channel right on youtube.

All it takes is people who can show off their boat without moving the camera all over the place (hitting stop when moving the camera helps a lot ;) ) and/or fishing partners who can hold a camera still enough for people to watch a wannabe host catch a fish without needing dramamine, or a little tripod/camera mount - and you can all be tinboats tv stars. ;)

Man...I thought we were big with a Facebook page....now this.....

I'm speechless.

Of course, my TV provider will have that channel blocked too! #-o

fender66 said:
Man...I thought we were big with a Facebook page....now this.....

I'm speechless.

Of course, my TV provider will have that channel blocked too! #-o

Just piggyback the channel off your neighbors provider. :lol:

donmac said:
Isn't this what youtube is for? You can create a tinboats tv channel right on youtube.

All it takes is people who can show off their boat without moving the camera all over the place (hitting stop when moving the camera helps a lot ;) ) and/or fishing partners who can hold a camera still enough for people to watch a wannabe host catch a fish without needing dramamine, or a little tripod/camera mount - and you can all be tinboats tv stars. ;)

I agree! Starting off and getting hits/followers on YouTube is a great way to propose a show idea to outdoor network officials. All we need is a catchy name... Fishing With Tinny (could have a tin boat mascot that the kids would like), or The Jon Boat Fishin' Hour starring Bill Dance ... haha. I'd watch!

Mizzie said:
donmac said:

I agree! Starting off and getting hits/followers on YouTube is a great way to propose a show idea to outdoor network officials. All we need is a catchy name... Fishing With Tinny (could have a tin boat mascot that the kids would like), or The Jon Boat Fishin' Hour starring Bill Dance ... haha. I'd watch!

Tinny Fishin'!

Latest posts