Craig's List flakes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It goes both ways with CL. The people selling are just as flaky when it comes to not returning emails, giving no contact info and false advertising. Not to mention the crack head dopers that are selling items to get high, and sometimes it isn't even their stuff to be selling lol.....

I have been on both sides whether selling or buying and it can be a mess either way :(

I have had fantastic luck selling on CL. I sold a kayak and a Jeep for asking price or more. Sure there were some tire kickers, and idiots that wanted me to give the stuff to them, but most inquiries were sound. Giving a detailed description and good pictures helps.

bgeddes said:
I have had fantastic luck selling on CL. I sold a kayak and a Jeep for asking price or more.
:shock: wow, fantastic luck indeed!

no CL here, but there is an equivalent site so i can relate.

i have an alternate email add that i put on my ads, so i can "filter" the serious buyers easily and ignore the garbage inquiries/offers....i used to openly post my phone number for faster communication, but i've had it with all the crazy poeple calling and texting....

J.P. said:
bgeddes said:
I have had fantastic luck selling on CL. I sold a kayak and a Jeep for asking price or more.
:shock: wow, fantastic luck indeed!

no CL here, but there is an equivalent site so i can relate.

i have an alternate email add that i put on my ads, so i can "filter" the serious buyers easily and ignore the garbage inquiries/offers....i used to openly post my phone number for faster communication, but i've had it with all the crazy poeple calling and texting....

I see your from the Phillippenes and you actually do have Craigslist there.
https://manila.en.craigslist.com.ph/

Looks like I have a prospective buyer for my glass boat.

I did have two calls this morning for something else for sale. I had a complete description and a link for the item to see and read about them if purchasing brand new. The two callers still asked questions which the answers were right in the ad! Doesn't anyone read anymore? Off the soapbox now.......................

Latest posts