Sixes new boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
Picked up a boat by chance. He had this thing listed for $2500 with a 2007 Johnson on the back. Sold the motor separate and was able to get it for $300. In pic I''m filling the boat for the storm. Hopefully this thing won't take flight.

1996 Sea Ark 1436 w/ Magic Tilt

Attachments

• sea2.jpg
    sea2.jpg
    989.1 KB · Views: 1,359
  • sea1.jpg
    sea1.jpg
    996.6 KB · Views: 1,359
looks good. hope it stays on the ground. looks like the storm is coming right through my backyard, literally

Congrats on the new rig. Come to think about it, you haven't had a new ride yet this month, so you're due. lol
Good luck to you and all the folks in path of the storm.
Rick

new boat again? oh well.......what's new?....... just kidding. :LOL2:

i hope the storm doesn't leave any damages.........

Six I know you move these things and pick/choose parts to make a new one, but man if I had your disease my wife would KILL ME.

I told her I was pretty sure I was going to be bringing home a new boat and man did I get the look...

(not to worry, cot's in the garage and it ain't winter yet! Gotta get started on insulating that dog house, though)

:D

Best believe I caught the look.. and heard about it later in the evening. It has been awhile since I've gotten a boat so It's justified. At least two months. #-o

Against her's, and my fishing partners wishes I'll be listing the 1448 for sale. Trading down to a 1436 will make me a couple hundred bucks which would be nice right now since I just dumped a bunch of money on a riding mower. Plus I'm a sucker for SeaArk. If you all were wondering why it took so long to get another boat, I'm on my 5th mower this month, lol!

Plans: nav lights, trolling motor, trailer restore. First off though I need to unload the other. More pics after the weather. Hopefully a tree doesn't fall on it. Hope you fella's in MS and LA get through unscathed. The Quarter does need a good washing :lol:

Latest posts