thats all folks!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have a few mudbugs from my last order that I'll sell you. $40 plus shipping for whatever I have left in the bag....and I've only wore out a few of them so far.

fender66 said:
I still have a few mudbugs from my last order that I'll sell you. $40 plus shipping for whatever I have left in the bag....and I've only wore out a few of them so far.

I likes me some JD mudbugs, but I don't like em that much my brutha. Thanks for the offer though.

gunny146 said:
fender66 said:

I likes me some JD mudbugs, but I don't like em that much my brutha. Thanks for the offer though.

That's at a huge discount. BassAddict charged me $60 a bag. :---)

You need to outsource your molds - especially the 6" senko, 5" fatboy and mudbug

To my garage

I will take great care of 'em :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Seriously, get to work you lazy. . . . . . . . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**!&*&^#)!&#)(*^)!(&#!~

Captain Ahab said:
You need to outsource your molds - especially the 6" senko, 5" fatboy and mudbug

To my garage

I will take great care of 'em :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Seriously, get to work you lazy. . . . . . . . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**!&*&^#)!&#)(*^)!(&#!~

Provide me with a place to work, start up cash and a abuse free environment and I'll pour baits for you all day!

Whenever you get set up ill be more than ready to buy some plastics! From the looks of it you've got them biting like bass to get you to start making lures!

Is it at all possible to to custom colors? I've got a Color scheme that really gets them to hit hard and I've gotten a ton of bites on it!
you can shoot me a PM ill tell you the details

Buddychrist said:
Whenever you get set up ill be more than ready to buy some plastics! From the looks of it you've got them biting like bass to get you to start making lures!

Is it at all possible to to custom colors? I've got a Color scheme that really gets them to hit hard and I've gotten a ton of bites on it!
you can shoot me a PM ill tell you the details

PM sent l!

BassAddict said:
Honest guys I WILL BE BACK! Joe is building a worm bench as i type

Typical Denny - let Joe do all the work while you fart around on the internet and take embarrassing photos

No chance you are gonna help at all is there? At least eat a pizza while he works?

BassAddict said:
Honest guys I WILL BE BACK! Joe is building a worm bench as i type

This photo is staged!

Joe's not doing anything except trying to make you look good.

Next time you try to CON us...you might want to have Joe plug in the tool that he's pretending to use!

Shees.....you really think we're that stupid! [-X [-X

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well guys after going back and forth about it for awhile I finally decided not to reopen. It will cost way more than im willing to invest to get re-established. If anyone is intrested I am selling most of my duplicate molds, PM me for inquries.

I'm going to save all my JD baits that I have left and display them on in a beautiful case encrusted with pizza dough. After all...these are now collector items. Hey...after Denny dies, they could be worth millions.

Denny...get busy on that will you. I could use the cash. :mrgreen:

Latest posts